Broker’s 60-Hour Course
Middle Georgia Academy of Real Estate offers an approved Broker’s 60-Hour course online. Course hours are a minimum of sixty hours of online instruction. The fundamentals of Real Estate, as identified in the Standards of Real Estate, Chapter 520-2-.03, are applied in this course. A final exam to measure the student’s competence in the knowledge and skills taught is given in compliance with the rules and regulations set forth in 520-2-.04. A course book is not necessary for the online course, but is available for purchase. A passing score is required.
Broker’s License Requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a resident of Georgia, unless seeking a nonresident license
- Be a high school graduate or holder of certification of equivalence
- Hold a Salesperson’s license for a minimum of three of the past 5 years
- Successfully complete the Broker’s 60-hour Course
- Pass a final examination for BOTH the online course and State of Georgia level
- Obtain a copy of your Georgia Crime Information Report
If you have questions please call or email, School Contact Number 478-960-1834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for visiting our Internet HOME!