Dorothy has been licensed as a Salesperson since 1997; she gained her Instructor’s License and Broker’s License in 2004. Education has always been a special and important component in her real estate career as well as teaching.
Not only does education build knowledge but confidence and professionalism in your career as a real estate agent. Real estate is a service-intensive industry, an agent needs to understand how to work well with people and have good communication skills.
Dorothy enjoys teaching real estate courses watching her student grow and become successful professionals.
- School Director of Middle Georgia Academy of Real Estate
- Georgia Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- Associate Broker
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialists
- GRI – Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Active Life Member-Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS®
Cassie Griffith is a 19 year USAF military spouse, has 2 children and has lived in 4 countries. She has been teaching professionally in one capacity or another for over 8 years. She has been a mathematics mentor and substitutes teacher, special education teacher’s assistant, oil painting instructor, and instructs several classes throughout the year on “Home Buying For the First Time”, “Home Buying and Selling For Military Families”, and “Credit Counseling to Get you into Your Own Home”.
Due to her military family experience, Cassie has a unique understanding when it comes to big life changes, such as starting a brand new career in real estate! Cassie has been an active Georgia Real Estate Salesperson since 2012 and is a licensed Georgia Real Estate Instructor. Cassie is very active in the local community and the military community.
- Licensed instructor at Middle Georgia Academy of Real Estate
- Active licensed real estate salesperson in Central Georgia
- Member of the Central Georgia Board of Realtors
- Million dollar producing agent
- SFR-Short sale and foreclosure specialist
- Trainer/Instructor at a local real estate firm